Pages

Jun 30, 2014

Ultimate protection



Still working on it but sporadically.

Fun fact I got from traffic coming from the hosted flash file on Newsground. It is hosted there but not published, so I wonder how anyone can know the hosted url.

Anyway, my protection seems to work since they ended up here : anywhere else on the net the flash is supposed to not load, and just show a link for this web-page.

I never really saw a flash files protected without using some php. So if you're not hosting your flash you cannot protect it. And even with php some made a poor job at forbidding the use of the files some place else.

I wonder if anyone could make the flas work on another web-page, please let a comment if you can , or if you see the game elsewhere. I'm curious to know how someone hacked my dumb -but oddly effective- protection trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment